What are you looking for? Let’s dig in quickly
- A speed of 14 meters per second is the same as?
- A train 150 meter long passes a km stone in 15 seconds
- A train of length of 150 meters takes 40.5 seconds to cross
- A train 132 meter long passes a telegraph pole in 6 seconds
- A train 108 meter long moving at a speed of 50 km/h crosses
“A train moves with a speed of 108 km/h”. To calculate its speed in m/sec we will perform two algebraic operations i.e. multiplication and division.
As we know that 1 km = 1,000 m
1 hour = 3,600 sec
Speed in m/sec = ?
Given speed = 108 km/h
Speed in m/sec = (108 x 1000)/3600
Speed in m/sec = 30 m/sec answer
A train moves with a speed of 108 km/h. Its speed in meters per second will be 30 m/sec.