What are you looking for? Let’s dig in quickly
- A train moves with a speed of 108 Km/h
- A train of length of 150 meters takes 40.5 seconds
- A train 150 meter long passes a km stone in 15 seconds
- A train 132 meter long passes a telegraph pole in 6 seconds
- A train 108 meter long moving at a speed of 50 km/h crosses
A speed of 14 meters per second is the same as _____ km/h. To calculate its speed in km/h we will perform two algebraic operations i.e. division and multiplication.
As we know that 1 km = 1,000 m
1 hour = 3,600 sec
Speed in km/h = ?
Given speed = 14 m/sec
Speed in km/h = (14 x 3600)/1000
Speed in km/h = 50.4 km/h answer
A speed of 14 meters per second is the same as 50.4 km/h.